When it comes to Charleston RV insurance, having options can be a very important way to save money. Putting money back in your pocket is one of our primary goals. There are few joys greater in life than being able to escape the daily grind. Regardless of whether you are relaxing on your boat at the lake, traveling through the Rocky Mountains, camping with friends and family or enjoying the open road on the bike of your dreams; you need to take the proper steps to protect what you have worked so hard to enjoy.
We know and understand the Charleston RV insurance market. This allows us to provide you with the best possible combination of pricing, coverage and service.
RV Insurance Rates
RV insurance rates differ from company to company, so it really pays to have us shop your insurance. Some markets offer better rates for trucks, RV and campers, while others can offer better rates for motorcycles.
RV Premium Savings
There are many things you can do to keep your auto rates at the lowest level possible.
- Review your deductibles. According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible to $2,500 could reduce your Collision and Comprehensive costs by 15 to 20 percent.
- Look for discounts. There are many different discounts offered by insurance companies. These include multi-policy, good student, and more.
- The kind of RV you own can have an impact on the insurance costs. Do some research about a RV, before you buy it.
- Is your coverage appropriate based on the type of RV you have? If you have an older RV it may benefit you to consider raising your collision deductibles.
- Get your policy up to date. Have you experienced changes like a new address, divorce or marriage? Call us for a policy review.
Whether your Motor Home / RV Insurance needs are travel trailer, fifth wheel, camper, or Class A Motor Home Insurance, Cliff Heath Insurance offers you a variety of motor home insurance coverages.